Mothers day status

A day to show appreciation to mothers around the world is called Mother's Day. It is an annual event but it is celebrated on different dates in the calendar depending on the country. This day is special for mothers. Here are some Mother's day wishes to wish your mothers. If you like, you can put it on your Facebook profile and can also wish your beloved mother.

   आमाको मुख हेर्ने दिन


Mothers day status 


1. A doctor who does not need a degree is mother. "Happy Mother's Day"

2. My childhood is still alive in me till today because My mother's hand is most important in my caring. "I Love You Mom"

3. Mother is the best Alarm in this world. Happy Mother's Day to my mom

4. Thank you for being the greatest Mum in the world. I feel so happy and proud to be your daughter.

5. You are the most caring and loving person I know. Thanks for bringing me into this world and being there for me every day. I love you Mum!

6. To the world, you are a mother. 
     To our family, you are the world
     "Happy Mother's Day"

7.  Abraham Lincoln says that, "I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life."



8. You were the glue that kept our family together and the spark that made my childhood so much fun. "Happy Mother's Day"

9. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. "Happy Mother's Day"

10. I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me. I love you and miss you mom.

11. My mother taught me everything except, how to live without her. I love you and miss you mom.

12. There is nothing stronger than mother's love. There is nothing more important than a mother's heart. There is nothing more precious than a mother's warmth. "Happy Mother's Day"

13. There are many who live here for themselves but only one who lives for others - (mother)

14. Mother's prayers have a lot of effect in the journey of life. Thank you so much for blessing Mom.


15. The way fragrance in a flower looks, I like my mother the same way. "Happy Mother's Day Mom"

16. A mother is not just a feeling... A mother is a soul... and souls are for eternity. Happy Mother's Day to all mother's who are in each and every way a mother to their child both biologically and by the virtue of love.

17. A mother is not just for a day but everyday she puts life in a day. Mother's are a Lifetime.

18. Happy mother's day to all moms, who do so much and ask for so little.

19. A mother is your first friend, your best friend and your forever friend.

20. To every woman who is a mother to the world to her family - Happy Mother's Day

21. "Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children."

22. "When you look into your mother's eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth."

23. "A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take."

24. "He didn't realize that love as powerful as your mother's for you leaves its own mark."

25. "There's nothing like your mother's sympathetic voice to make you want to burst into tears."

26. "To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power."

27. "A mother's happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories."

28. " mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary."
Previous
Next Post »