Happy birthday wishes in Nepali | जन्मदिनको शुभकामना

Happy birthday wishes in Nepali: Hello Friends, Birthday is a special day for everyone. And to make this day even more special, today we bring you special happy birthday messages. 

    जन्मदिनको शुभकामना: Birthdays are special occasions in our life that come once a year. If any of your dear friend's birthday is coming, we have created birthday messages here. You can use the messages here to make their birthdays more special. Here is the collection of  happy birthday wishes in Nepali.


1.    Count your life by

        smiles not tear

        count your age by

friends not year

      "Happy Birthday Dear Friend"


2. Never be sad in your beautiful life. Happy birthday dear one


3. Many many happy returns of the day. Be happy in every step of your life. Good luck to you


4. God has added another year of blessings and joy to your life because you are that deserving of a person. I wish you a happy birthday.


5. I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope your birthday is amazing as you are my best friend. I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my best friend.


6. May the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this special day. Wishing you a very happy birthday.


7. Words are not enough to express how happy I am that you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is, always be happy and healthy! Don’t ever change. Happy Birthday



8. Birthdays come every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. I'm glad to have you in my life. Happy birthday to you.


9. Behind my success I had you, you are always special to me, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR HUSBAND 


10. Wishing my all time favorite and dearest A very happy birthday. Sending you lots of love and best wishes. 


11. The most loving and lovable person I have seen in my career.. my best birthday wishes to my dearest... Wishing you the best health and the most successful career. 


12. My best wishes to you on your birthday. I wish for your long and healthy life. Keep smiling and keep entertainment. God Bless You


13. Happy Birthday and my best wishes to my dear friend who is very kind at heart and energetic at acting. May you continue to shine long with many more blockbusters.


14. My heartiest birthday wishes to you on your special day. I pray to god for your successful journey, good health and long life.


15. Man with Intensity

      Man with Stardom

      Man with golden heart

      Man with Evergreen charm

Let's start the birthday wishes showering. 


16. I am immensely pleased to wish you a very warm Happy Birthday to you. Oh my friend, you are my best friend and I wish you would get all the happiness and joy. May your feet always strive towards the path of success.

17. Happy Birthday. You are wonderful and amazing! Thank you for making me happy. I love you…


जन्मदिनको शुभकामना

18.Happy Birthday To my sweet and loving husband-every day is a party with you! You always keep me laughing. I love you so much-today and every day. 19.For My Wonderful Husband, Happy Birthday. Today, celebrate with all of your favorite things. I hope the day is full of joy and love. 20.Happy Birthday to most kind hearted and thoughtful husband alive. Loving you is always easy. 21.You have shown me what it means to have the perfect marriage. Happy Birthday to the best, most understanding and loving husband on earth.

22. Happy birthday, dad. Loving wishes for the most amazing dad in the world. Stay cool stay fantastic. 23. You were the only one who guides me and told me that I can achieve anything only by hard work. You helped make me who I am.. have a wonderful birthday dad. 24. Dad, scold me very much. But more than that you support, care, and love me. You are an amazing man. Wishing you a very happy birthday dad. 25. I always wanted to be like u but I never became like you. You are the perfect example of strength, courage, and love. You deserve the best. I wish you the best birthday daddy. 26. Happy birthday, dad. There is no one who can take your place. Now I am miles away from you. I am missing you. I know you are always there with me…love you so much, dad.

27. To the most special mom in the world, I wish you the happiest of birthdays! You are the light on my darkest of days. Thank you for being here for me always. 28. Here’s to you, Super Mom! You are the strongest, bravest, most intelligent woman I know. Happy birthday, my hero! 29. Roses are red. Violets are blue. There’s no one I’d rather turn to you in troubles than you. Happy birthday to the best mom in the whole world! 30. Hugs and kisses to you, sweet Mommy. I love you SO much. Happy birthday! 31. I have so many memories celebrating my own birthday with you as a child. I am now incredibly honored to be planning a celebration for you. You have earned it! 32. Mom, happy birthday! As the years pass by, you become more magnificent each moment. Here’s to you in all of your glory!




 







Previous
Next Post »

9 Comments

Click here for Comments
Brijesh
admin
October 7, 2019 at 2:54 PM × This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
Unknown
admin
May 6, 2020 at 10:21 AM ×

आकाशमा जति तारा छन् तेती नै तिम्रो आयु होस् येही नै छ तिमीलाई जन्मदिनको शुभकामना

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
July 20, 2020 at 2:35 AM ×

शुभ जन्मदिनको अवसरमा शतक आयु, आरोग्य, यश, ऐश्वर्य, विद्या, विनयशीलता, क्षमाशीलता र प्रेम-सद्भावले परिपूर्ण होस । यो अनमोल जीवन भगवानको कृपादृष्टी जीवन पर्यन्त परिरहोस् ! हार्दिक शुभ-कामना !❤️

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
August 7, 2020 at 4:06 PM ×

आकाशमा जति तारा छन् तेती नै तिम्रो आयु होस् येही नै छ तिमीलाई जन्मदिनको शुभकामना

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
February 27, 2021 at 10:50 AM ×

जन्मदिनको धेरै धेरै शुभकामना व्यक्त गर्दछु

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
March 19, 2021 at 3:02 PM ×

मेरो प्यारो साथीको जन्मदिनको सुखद घडीमा नेपाली शब्दकोशमा रहेका सम्पूर्ण शुभकामनारुपी शब्दहरुको पुष्पगुच्छा अर्पित गर्न चाहन्छु ।

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
November 5, 2021 at 11:24 PM ×

Wishing my all time favorite and dearest A very happy birthday. Sending you lots of love and best wishes.

Reply
avatar