Birthday wishes to wife in Nepali | श्रीमतिलाई जन्मदिनको शुभकामना

Find below the cutest ways to wish your wife happy birthday through words. Show her how special she is for you and your family you built all these years. Happy Birthday Wishes for wife in Nepali

श्रीमतिलाई जन्मदिनको शुभकामना | Birthday wishes for Wife in Nepali

Birthday wishes for wife in nepali
To My Wonderful Wife, Happy Birthday. You are the light of my life and make every day special. I love you more with each passing day and am excited for all the future holds.

For My Dear Wife, Happy Birthday. You are so sweet to my soul and so dear to my heart. I can’t believe I get to spend every day loving you. You are an incredible woman. I am one lucky man.


Happy Birthday. Some say the happiest day of their life was when they said “I do.” For me, every morning I get to wake up next to you is my happiest day. I love you.


जन्मदिन साल में सिर्फ एक बार आता है

मगर तुम्हारे जैसा इंसान रोज सैकड़ों

लोगों के लिए जिंदगी ख़ुशगवार बनाता है

मुझे ख़ुशी है कि ऊपरवाले ने इस जहाँ में

मेरे लिए तुम्हें भेजा

हैप्पी बर्थडे डियर


Janmadinko dherai dherai shubhakamana sadhai din dukhiko sahara bannu, jindagi ma utar chadab aairakhchha tyeslai samana gari agi hidnu yehi chha janmadinko shubhakamana


birthday wish in nepali


मेरी हर ख़ुशी हर बात तेरी हैं,

साँसों में छुपी ये साँस तेरी हैं,

दो पल भी नही रह सकते तेरे बिन,

धड़कनों की धड़कती हर आवाज तेरी हैं.


Meri har khushi har baat teri hai,

sason me chhupi ye saans teri hai,

do pal vi nahi rah sakte tere bin,

dhadkano ki dhadakti har aawaj teri hai


birthday wish to wife in nepali


मेरी हर ख़ुशी हर बात तेरी हैं,
साँसों में छुपी ये साँस तेरी हैं,

दो पल भी नही रह सकते तेरे बिन,

धड़कनों की धड़कती हर आवाज तेरी हैं.


दुआ करते हैं खुदा से सर झुका के

हर ख़ुशी और मंजिल को आप पायें

आपकी राह में अगर कभी अँधेरा आए,

तो रौशनी के लिए खुदा हमको भी जलाये.

जन्मदिन मुबारक हो मेरी जान


ghamko kiran dhartima aaye

panchhile nachdai gana gaye

fulale hasdai vanna thale

"janmadinako shubhakamana"


birthday wish to wife


harek muskilharu sajilo hos

harek palharu khushimaye hos

harek din tapaiko sundar hos

yehi nai ho tapailai janmadinko shubhakamana


birthday wish to wife in nepali

Pyaro manchhelai janmadinko asimit shubhakamana


birthday wish to wife in nepali


birthday wishes to wife in nepali


pyari jibansangini, "mero jibanlai purnata dine timilai janmadinako shubhakamana"


birthday wish for wife in nepali


Timijasto pyaro sathi payekoma bhagawanlai dherai dherai dhanyabad didai timro jiban sadhai hasho, khushi ra safaltale variyos vani rhidayako antarkuna dekhi nai prarthana gardai janmadinko shubhakamana dina chahanchhu

birthday wishes for wife in nepali

Happy Birthday to my most beautiful wife and the mother of our children. You make me happy and proud of the things we built together.

बुवालाई जन्मदिनको शुभकामना | Birthday wishes for Father


The sweetest of birthday cakes could never be as sweet as you are. Happy birthday to the loveliest woman in the world, my wife and my love. Happy birthday to you


tapaiko anuhara sada anandale chamkirahos, kahilyai eklo mahasusa garnu naparos, bhagavana sadhain tapaiko pakshyama houn,

sir kahile pani jhukauna naparos. Tapailai janmdinko yehi chha subhakamana


birthday wishes for wife in nepali


saal varma ekdin sabaivanda pyaro huncha, jundin timijasto pyaro manchheko janmadin hunchha. janmadinko lakhau lakh shubhakamana meri pyari shreemati


birthday wish in nepali

bigatlai birsi dinus,

vabisyako lagi tayar rahanus

dherai ramro dinle kurirahechha

aaja dekhi sabai pida vulidinus

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day



Aakashma jati taraharu chhan, teti nai timro umer hos, mero yehi nai prarthana chha.
Happy Birthday To you dear wife


birthday wish to wife in nepali


बसन्त रितुको फुलेक, थुङा तिमीलाई
बर्षा रितुको पहिलो, थोपा तिमीलाई,
षरद् रितुको नयाँ चामलको, खिर तिमीलाई
शिशिर  मासमा थर्थर काम्ने, यो दिल तिमीलाई
के छ अरु आजको दिन मा दिउ म तिमीलाई,
येहि छ मेरो जन्मदिनको लाखौं लाख शुभकामना तिमीलाई।

प्रत्येक दिन मलाई प्रत्येक बादलको बिचमा सूर्य बनाउने, आफ्नो क्षमताको साथ मलाई सधैं आस्चर्यचकित बनाउने, आकर्षक, प्रतिभाशाली, उर्जाशिल, धैर्एशिल मेरो महत्वपूर्ण ब्यक्ती मेरी प्यारी श्रीमतिलाई जन्मदिनको असिमित शुभकामना 


birthday wish for wife in nepali  

harek mushakilaharu sajilo hos
harek palaharu khushimaya hos,
harek din tapaiko sundar hos,
janma din ko shubhakamana

श्रीमानलाई जन्मदिनको शुभकामना | Birthday wishes for Husband in Nepali


Wishing a happy birthday to the best person I’ve ever met in this world. "Happy Birthday My dear Husband!"


Thank you for all the memories we have. Without you, the world would have been colorless to me. Happy Birthday Dear!


Happy birthday husband in nepali


Happy birthday to someone who I could not imagine life without. You are one of a kind! Thank you for everything, and enjoy your special today. "Happy Birthday!"


Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Husband. Wishing you a delightful year. To My Wonderful Husband, Happy Birthday. You deserve the best of everything, and hope you’ll have it, too, beginning with a birthday that is just as wonderful as you! Happy Birthday. You are wonderful and amazing! Thank you for making me happy. I love you…

आमालाई जन्मदिनको शुभकामना | Birthday wishes for Mother

Happy Birthday To my sweet and loving husband-every day is a party with you! You always keep me laughing. I love you so much-today and every day. For My Wonderful Husband, Happy Birthday. Today, celebrate with all of your favorite things. I hope the day is full of joy and love. Happy Birthday to most kind hearted and thoughtful husband alive. Loving you is always easy. You have shown me what it means to have the perfect marriage. Happy Birthday to the best, most understanding and loving husband on earth.



Previous
Next Post »