Love status in Nepali | Love SMS

Love status is defined as a reflection of our feelings for someone. Here are some cute statuses about love which you can set up on your Facebook profile, and find an indirect way to let them know about your feelings. We've put some collection of cute  status about love for our visitors here. read and enjoy it.


Love Status in Nepali

1. All relationships have problems. It just depends if you two are strong enough to get through them together.

2. The short term pain of accepting a truth is much better than the long term pain of believing an illusion.

3. The worst part of being strong is that no one ever asks if you are ok.

4. And sometimes I have kept my feelings to myself, because I could find no language to describe them in.

5. If one day you notice that we haven't talked in a while. It's not because I don't care anymore, It's because you pushed me away


6. The mind will not always remember exactly what happened. But the heart always will remember the feeling

7. I have seen beauty in people who were called ugly and I have seen the devil in the most angelic faces.


8. Our Relationship is meant to be. Something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny.

9. To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life.

10. Come live with me, and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal brooks, with silken lines and silver hooks.

11. In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.


12. Just like how Instagram is incomplete without those mellow hues, my life is incomplete without you.

13. A moment in time is enough to fall in love, but all the lifetime is not enough to be with you, my love.






Previous
Next Post »