Tihar | Dipawali Status | Tihar sms in nepali | Tihar Status | Bhaitika Status

Here are some Tihar/Dipawali status or messages collected from various sources. You can pick some SMS and send to your friends and family. Have fun and enjoy this festival. 



1. On this auspicious occasion of dipawali, may all your wishes be fulfilled, happiness is on your footsteps, congratulations to all of you on this dipawoli.

2. Sending you happiness, love and smiles from the deepest depth of my heart. A very happy and prosperous Dipawali.

3.It is time to feel the best moment, time to share happiness, time to feel love, time to live for others and a time to seek peace. Wishing you and your family all the best, happy and prosperous Dipawali.

4.May the Divine Light of Dipawali spread into your Life Peace, Prosperity, Happiness and Good Health. Happy Dipawali.

5. May the new pages of life be better than the old, may your life be filled with good health, peace and prosperity.

6. May the joy, cheer and merriment of this divine festival surround you forever. May the happiness that this season brings. "Happy Tihar."



7. My greatest universe; mom and dad, I wish you HAPPY TIHAR.

8. Without lost of love, On this Tihar festival, we will walk into the next chapter of our joy. "HAPPY TIHAR MY LOVE."

9. You are my comfort for my pain. Hope my hopes to ride with you. "HAPPY TIHAR MY LOVE."

10. So many  heartwarming wish at my doors but yours is my favorite. "HAPPY TIHAR MY LOVE."

11. The light, oil lamp in Tihar will be our spreading love. Wish you all Happy Tihar.

12. The festival of lights is just around the corner, wishing you all a very Happy Tihar 2021.

13. Hope this dipawali brings the state of happyness in your life along with the key to success. Happy Tihar.

14. Allow me to wish you a Happy ‪‎Dipawali, Before you light up your candles and lamps.

15. Dipawali night is full of lights, may your life be filled with colors and lights of happiness. Happy Dipawali!

16. Let me make your Dipawali more colorful with the lights of wishes of my heart. Happy Dipawali.



17. My greeting to you for Happiness, Peace, Progress and Prosperity in your life.. Enjoy and Celebrate.. Happy Tihar.

18. May this festival of lights bring brightness into your lives and bring happiness, joy, and prosperity for you and your family. May this Dipawali brighten up your life, like the colors of Rangoli. HAPPY DIPAWOLI

19. May this Dipawali bring you happiness and prosperity. May Goddess Lakshmi bless you And give you strength to achieve success in whatever you do! "Happy dipawali."

20. I wish to god that the bond we share grows even stronger. Today giving you all my love and best wishes. Happy BhaiTika 

21. You are the most precious in my life. I am so happy to have you in my life. Happy BhaiTika 

22. Dear brother, You are my best friend, my strength, my mentor, my teacher, my everything. I pray to god that you are in good health and wishing you a joyful BhatTika.

Previous
Next Post »