Breakup status in nepali

Breakup status is an opportunity for young and old people to express their emotions regarding their relationship's breakup. In this breakup status, one may use poetry or emotions, or just some simple words. Here are some collection of breakup status. Read it and feel it.
 

Breakup Status

1. I used to wear my heart on my sleeve thanks to you, I have started keeping it in my back pocket now.

2. The rain reminds me of you, and how much you hated it. Now I feel the sorrow of rain, because we share the same pain.

3. The more I think of your love, 
The more I realize that no matter we are now, 
We were meant to meet in life
I think my love for you would stay with me
Like a forgotten song that I may not sing everyday
But whenever I do, I can recollect the lyrics word by word

4. You broke my heart DO NOT try to put it back together


5. Break-up is made of two positive words:
It's time to get up
And take a break

6. No matter how hard your heart is broken, the world does not stop for your grief

7. Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.

8. No matter how much you have hurt me, I still pray for you every night.

9. My weakness is that I care too much.


10. People say follow your heart but which way do you go when your heart breaks into two 

11. You can close your eyes to things you do not want to see, but you can not close your heart to things you do not want to feel.

12. In the ocean of life, I lost money but still float, I lost relations still float, I lost everything still float, but when you left me, I drowned my love.

13. Nothing hurts more than realizing she meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to her.

14. The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have, knowing that it will never be returned.

15. You may meet people better than me, funnier than me, more attractive than me, but I will always be there when they all leave you…

16. It hurts the most, when someone who made you feel special yesterday then makes you feel like you are the most unwanted person today.

17. I am stupid to love you again but not an idiot enough to trust you again


18. The best revenge you could ever do to a person who broke your heart is to let them see that you are happy without them

19. The longer and more carefully we look at a funny story, the sadder it becomes.

20. The most painful memory I have is when I walked away, and you let me leave.

21. If you were happy with the wrong one just think how happy you will be when the right one comes.

22. Relationships are very simple. There are only two things that can happen. You either get married or your break up.

23. It’s so hard to look at you and think we were so close. We were best friends. And now. I’m nothing to you.

24. If someone really loves you, they wouldn’t let you slip away no matter how big the situation is.

25. Once you learn to be happy alone, you won’t tolerate anyone who can’t make you just as happy.

26. Relationships Are Like Glass. Sometimes It’s Better To Leave Them Broken Than Try To Hurt Yourself Putting It Back Together.
Previous
Next Post »

1 Comments:

Click here for Comments
April 7, 2020 at 4:01 AM ×

दामि

Congrats bro Deepak parajuli you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar