Sad Status in Nepali

Hello, today I am going to teach you the best Nepali Sad Status. Couples are using Sad Status For Facebook to express their views before their loved ones. Here is the best collection of  Nepali Sad status, Nepali sad status. read and enjoy it.

Sad Status
1. A Breakup Is Like A Broken Mirror. Its Better To Leave It Than Hurt Yourself Trying To Pick Up The Pieces.

2. Sometimes All You Need Is One Person Who Cares.

3. Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.

4. A relationship is only made for two….but some just forget how to count.

5. I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you; and you were killing me.


6. It Doesn’t Matter Who Hurt You Or Broke You Down. What Matters Is Who Made You Smile Again.

7. I want such a relationship  in whose eyes  never stop crying, those lips  never lie, and  never lose his love

8. I don't know why they call it heartbreak it feels like every part of my body is broken too.

9. Sometimes it feels better not to talk at all about anything to anyone 

10. Sometimes there is no words which express my pain better


11. some people hurt by words  some by action and some by silence. But the biggest hurt is that someone ignoring us when we value them a lot

12. when I look back on my life I see pain, mistake and heartache when i look in the mirror I see strength learned lesson and pride myself.

13. A girl cry for many reasons but a boy cry for only one reason that is broken trust.

14. Some people come into your life just to teach you how to let go


15. Life isn’t fun without a struggle in it, but some struggles lead to tragic endings.

16. People that say love is forever have never experienced a heartbreak

17. Making mistakes aren't bad, You are just teaching yourself how to be better

Oldest

1 Comments:

Click here for Comments
December 2, 2020 at 10:08 PM ×

Wawa

Congrats bro Naresh Shahi blogger.com you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar