Attitude status | Nepali Attitude Status

Attitude helps a person move forward on difficult paths of life. Our attitude status and attitude quotes are a great method to show your strengths. Today We are Sharing here TOP Attitude Status. Check it out.

 

1. Temple is a wonderful place where poor people beg outside and rich people beg inside.

2. You can’t be good in everyone’s eye just don’t have to fall in your own eyes.

3. Crying means winning only our parents, but to win the world we have to struggle a lot.

4. The whole world is a type of book which never be finished by reading but the time is that, who teaches everything 

5. Who can't speak in front of me, often the same people raise their voices against me.

6. My success will know from the steps of my enemy not from me

7. There is no market for your EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS, just display your ATTITUDE.

8. I don’t care what you think about me. because "I NEVER THINK ABOUT YOU"

9. Attitude is the best thing that makes me proud.

10. Destiny is not a matter of chance. Its a matter of choice.

11. Everyone deserves a second chance, but not a third, fourth or fifth...

12. An eye with dust and a heart with trust always cries.

13. I don't care what the shits u talk behind me.

14. If you are good at something, never do it for free 😀

15. Your attitude is like a price tag, it shows how valuable you are.

16. Always remember, You are bigger than your problems

17. I don’t need your attitude I have one of my own

18. Stop Checking My Status ! Go Get A Life!

Previous
Next Post »