Relationship Status and Quotes

 I have shared some amazing relationship status and quotes which will bring happiness in your relationship and help you to be strong in your life.


1. A relationship doesn't mean how beautiful you look together it means how much you love each other.

2. If you love each other you will go through the pain together and survive the darkest time in life together.

3. A true relationship shines when you connect your heart with each other

4. A simple lie can ruin the relationship


5. We can't be together, but we will never be apart for no matter what life bring us, I want you to know that you are always in my heart

6. I dream about you at night, I can't stop thinking about you in the morning. I just want you every second of the day.

7. If you want to fly, you have to give up the things that weigh you down


8. I don't cry because we have been separated by distance, and for a matter of years. Why? Because for as long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we are still together.
Previous
Next Post »